Saturday, May 28, 2022

A note about Metamucil.

So, before I underwent my colonoscopy, my boss told me I should start on Metamucil. She said she and her husband both took it regularly and it's made a big difference in their "regularity." She said her husband got his colonoscopy after being in Metamucil and the gastro doc said his colon looked really good. 

I then head Howard Stern talk about how he's on Metamucil and his BMs have"improved" tremendously. He said it's made a big difference in his bowel health. 

So I've decided I'm going to start taking Metamucil every day. I think it's the healthy thing to do. Especially because I don't get enough fiber. No, I am not compensated by Metamucil. I'm recommending it because I think it's a good idea. Take it how you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment