Thursday, August 25, 2011

Aug 24, 2011

So, it's Wednesday, 5:30 PM. I haven't pooed since my pre-earthquake poo yesterday after lunch. For me, that's a long time togo between poos. I know a big one is coming. Problem is, I'm about to play racquetball. And I know the poo has to come BEFORE I play racquetball. What is taking a big dump BEFORE the racquetball game going to do  to my confidence? I don't know.

So the dump below is my pre-racquetball poo. Pic was taken in the gym locker room, before the game. The lighting was a weird--harsh overhead flourescent--so pic looks a little weird. Couldn't get the light reflection quite right. It had been 27 hours since my last poo--an impressive pile.

nJoy.

(BTW--I won both racquetball games. I came back the first game from a 7-1 deficit to win 15-10. I came back the second game from a 9-0 deficit to win 15-12. I need to poo more often before games.)

No comments:

Post a Comment