Sunday, August 21, 2011

Aug 15, 2011


So--I shit twice twice today. Once when I first woke up. Smaller poo pat--certainly not pooagenic enough to photograph.
 
Then I shit after having lunch at Noodles and Company. I recommend the place--terriffic food. My favorite is the Stroganoff with Braised Beef. Really good stuff. I got the 'regular' sized (large) portion, which is a lot of food. And I had a fountain soda. Fountain soda always makes me have to shit. So I'm riding back in my buddy's car, and they're talking, and the only thing I'm thinking is: I have to take shit.
 
So, we get to our building, and I just barely make to the restroom, cell phone in hand, ready to document my poo. Ever done that: walk stiff-legged into the bathroom, unsure of whether or not you're going to make it to the toilet before you shit your pants? Well, I made it. Barely.  But the poo, as it often does in these situations, came out in a big watery pat. Not really pooagenic. I mean, who wants to look at big pile of shit, right?
 
So, all you get today is my words. No pics--sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment