Sunday, August 28, 2011

Aug 28, 2011

Post hurricane Irene dumper. I live in Northern Virginia, and we weathered hurricane Irene yesterday. It wasn't all that--a lot of wind, a LOT of rain. But we didn't lose power, we didn't have any flooding and I don't see any fallen trees in my neighborhood. But I don't live on the water.

Most importantly, the hurricane didn't affect my bowel habits. Regular morning poo below. Unfortunately when my poo is like this, a lot of it sinks and you can't see it because of the floating poo.

According to smellypoop.com, softer poo contains more water. My poo typically is "soft." The website advises the longer the poo is in your bowel, the more water it loses, and the harder it becomes. So the reason my poo is soft is because I evacuate sooner. People who shit big, solid logs obviously don't evacuate as often.

Anybody have any thoughts on this? nJoy the poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment