Sunday, August 21, 2011

Aug 17, 2011

Only took one smallish shit yesterday (in the morning, directly after I woke up), so I knew today was going to be a big 'poo' day. Sure enough, as I'm brushing my teeth this morning I felt a big one brewing. I finished brushing my teeth and immediately sat down on the toilet. And blammo! Big turd, Unfortunately, much of it ended up underwater so it's hard to see the size of the turd. But certainly pooagenic.
 
The nice thing about shitting directly after I brush my teeth is that I shit right before I take a shower. So I jump right from the toilet to the shower. And I can wash my ass right after I shit. Every once in a while, I'll have to shit after I take a shower and before I got to work. And then I don't feel fresh. Luckily that doesn't happen very often.
 
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment