Saturday, November 4, 2023

2 November: Thursday blumpgunion.

Hadn't pooed since the previous Sunday. So this is a FOUR day load. Four day pile 'o poo. Not exciting. But after not pooing for four days, I was happy with it. Honestly after four days I was expecting more poo. But, poo is poo. That's my motto.

I recently got an email regarding my adsense account. Adsense is how Google places ads in a lot of content on the Internet. Several years ago I allowed adsense to place ads in my blog. You probably noticed. My poo blog doesn't draw enough traffic to actually generate meaningful income. In 7 or 8 years I've received about $75, with another $80 in the bank. This blog ain't paying the rent.

The email I received told me that my adsense account would be suspended because the ads were incorrectly placed and could result in false "click-throughs." Google is telling me I need to make changes and I have no idea how to do that. I've gotten emails like this before. I need to change or add "script" to optimize my ad revenue. And I never have a clue about how to do that. Whatever. You'll probably see ads on my blog disappear come Jan 1. Whatever. Probably for the best. 

eNjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment