Sunday, October 29, 2023

29 October: Sunday plootchingron.

So, I didn't expect to poo Sunday because I pooed the day before. But, I was finishing lunch at a Mexican restaurant, and I got the old, familiar rumblings. And then, suddenly, I really had to poo. Got to the bathroom and they was somebody in the ONE stall. And it looked like somebody was waiting for the stall. I left the bathroom and wondered if I'd have to go back home to poo. It was turning into an emergency situation. I went back into the bathroom and was going to ask the dude waiting if he was waiting for the stall. The stall was empty, and the two guys we're talking--looked like they were friends and the kid was just waiting for his friend. (Why was the dude waiting for his friend IN the bathroom?) I got into the stall and dropped this bloop. And it came out FAST. This poo would not have waited until I got home. Poo stories.

eNjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment