Saturday, April 16, 2022

Milestone.

This week my little poo blog went over 900K page views. All time  And I want to thank all of my readers. You are the reason I do it. Having said that, the number of daily page views has been going steadily down over the last couple of months. Last year I averaged 300 to 600 page views a day. Over the last couple of months it's averaged between 100 and 300 page views a day. And I have no idea why. I've been posting regularly, trying to give my fans what they want: poo.

Does anybody have any idea why my readership is declining?

2 comments:

  1. Do vids of you pushing it out and farting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might be right in that I need to change things up, but, I just don't know how I would do a video. I guess I could have somebody else shoot the video, from behind...but that would just be, weird.

      Obviously I have to do SOMETHING else. But what?

      Delete