Tuesday, April 5, 2022

5 April: Tuesday yuggaboind.

So, a couple of notes about this poo: first, it came out looking darker in the pic. For done reason, that happens with some poos. The flash and contrast cause them to photograph dark. When the flash isn't on this poo was much lighter. It doesn't always happen, but sometimes, when the conditions are right ..🤔 

2) This poo was GUMMY! I had to wipe my ass 6 times, and I still don't think I got completely clean. Ugh. The turd felt harder coming out--I had to push it out, just after 12 noon. But it turns out it was of medium consistency. Which means a pain in the ass when wiping. Wiping and wiping and WIPING! The wiping never stops. I could STILL be in the bathroom, wiping my ass and tryn' to get clean.

And, that leads me to another conclusion: sometimes, when the poo is just the right consistency, it can ooze out, just a little bit over time, long after the act is done. That's happened to me before: I poo, wipe and wipe, take a shower (during which I always diligently wash my ass), and 2 hours later I have to wipe my ass again! After the shower. Don't get me wrong--there's nothing wrong with my sphincter. I am perfectly normal.. But sometimes, when the poo is just "so," it is possible to get some leakage. Does that ever happen to anybody else?

eNjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment