Sunday, October 24, 2021

23 October: Saturday sploinkchidder.

So, I didn't poo again Friday. That's good, because it means I'm maintaining low carb "status." I'm not in ketosis, because I'm still eating carbs. I'm just  eating "slow" carbs like beans. Beans have carbs that aren't absorbed as quickly into your bloodstream. Hence, no big insulin spike. The goal here is to lose weight. Secondary goal is to remain insulin sensitive, and to AVOID DIABETES. That's why I'm trying to limit carbs. Anyway, it's working. I lost 2.6 pounds as of over the week. 2.6 pounds!

Saturday's poo was SOLID. I had to push it out. Really. I had to push. Normally all I do is unkink my bunghole and the poo just falls out. I don't have to push. Well, low carb, for me, means SOLID poo. These are serious poo logs. Really. Really. I felt like I was crapping a tree branch. I keep doing this my asshole is going to have to toughen up. 

eNjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment