Friday, August 5, 2016

5 Aug: Bloody Friday poo.

These pics require an explanation. I've been traveling on business for the last two weeks. I've been in a hotel. My poos have been pretty normal. Yesterday, I didn't poo. This morning, the urge to poo woke me up at about 6 am. I sat down, and could feel something was amiss. It felt like a hard blockage at the head of the poo. I really had to push. It felt..."scratchy." Turns out, it was. It scratched my rectum and caused some bleeding. I noticed the red when I took the pics. And confirmed that it was indeed blood when I wiped. Yes...that is my blood. Ugh. I literally shit blood for your viewing pleasure.

As I was packing to depart the hotel, I had to poo again. The second poo was soft, as my second poos usually are. So I didn't have to push...it just slid right out. But as you can see, there was more blood. I pooed again, 30 minutes later. I didn't see any blood on the third poo. I must have a tender rectum, no? It seems to bleed with very little provocation. Good thing I'm not gay, huh? ;)

eNjoy.

2 comments: