Friday, July 24, 2026

This poo blog is 15 years old today.

You read that right--I started this blog 15 years ago today, in 2011. I can hardly believe it myself. The first three years were spotty--I'd blog for a month or two and stop. It was just a pain in the ass to take the picture with a digital camera (not always easy to explain coming out of the bathroom), and transfer the image to my desktop computer via memory sticks (remember those?), and then write the blog entries on the blogger website. Now I do it all in my phone. 

As of today, this blog has logged 1.9 million page views, based on just over 4,000 posts, the vast majority of which are poo posts. I actually have 35 followers. I never expected this blog to amount to much--i knew this was a niche subject at best. But I stuck with it. I kept pooing and blogging. And I will continue to poo and blog, until I physically can't do it. Why? Because the poo never stops. Ever. 

Regards
Your faithful poo blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment