Saturday, January 18, 2020

18 Jan: Saturday blorscheldrimm.

So, didn't poo Friday, yesterday. So I knew today's load would be significant. And boy was it! Three sips into my first cup of coffee, I had to shit! And, second Saturday in a row, I really had to struggle to get this bad boy out. This poo was much more solid than normal. And it just kept coming and coming. I shit my brains out. Felt like I was passing a body thorough my colon. And what a poo it is. Huge poo log. Darker, greenish--maybe from the salad I had on Thursday? Nice poo, good poo pic. I rate this poo an 8 1/2.

eNjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Yesterday I had a child it was same color <3!!!
    (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
    ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
    (◔‿◔)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations. Boy or girl?🙄🙄

      Delete
    2. We didn't choose yet, we are waiting for 'it' to choose

      Delete