Wednesday, January 1, 2020

1 Jan: Wednesday New Year's day glomokle.

Feasted and drank last night while watching football and celebrating the coming new year. Woke up later than I normally do as I was a bit hungover. And the poo didn't come until about noon. It felt like a big load, but the actual volume of turd was disappointing. The picture makes the turd look bigger than it actually is. It came out as a squiggle and I was hoping for a loaf. Oh well. I rate this first poo of the decade a 6. 

Happy New Year and, as always, eNjoy.

2 comments:

  1. My resolution for this year is to share everyday your poop. Thanks for helping me not killing myself, your poops are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My resolution is to keep posting poo pics. Dude, if ever you're serious about killing yourself, email me first. There is always an alternative to that.

      Delete