Saturday, December 7, 2019

6 Dec: Friday splunkfundle.

Dropped this load before right before  I got into the shower, getting ready to go to work. That's always fun because I don't have to wash my hands. But get this: I wiped with a wet wipe, wiped again with toilet paper, and then got into the shower and washed my ass. And I STILL ended up with that itchy, incomplete wipe feeling about an hour after I got to work. I had to wipe again. I don't know why that happens. I'm getting older, maybe my anal sphincter is starting to relax and ooze small amounts of soft stool. I can't figure out why I end up with that itchy, incomplete wipe feeling so often. Sigh. In going to start using wet wipes every time I wipe to see in that makes a difference. Good looking poo pic though. Sort of glumpy and solid looking. I rate it a 7. 

eNjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment