Thursday, July 26, 2018

24 Jul: 7 Year Anniversary

So it's been seven years since I started this blog. Where does the time go? Almost 240K page views. 8,900 page views in one day (although there may have been a higher daily cont, I don't check the count every day), and six followers. If anybody has any idea about how my blog ended up with 8,900 page views on one day, I'd love to hear about it. I figured this blog was mentioned in a news story,  or another blog that gets a lot of traffic. But a Google search didn't reveal much.

I appreciate all of my readers. If nobody looked at this blog, I wouldn't keep doing it. But my readers do keep coming, so I keep taking pictures of my poo, and posting to the blog. God willing, I'll be doing it another seven years.

Anybody who's been with me from the start? I'd love to hear from you. Post a comment or send me an email.

Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment