Sunday, January 25, 2015

23 Jan: Friday florg.

So, regular Friday....didn't poop until I got to work. So, not fresh, until noon, when I went to the gym.
But, then the problem remains, I've been in underwear that is now not fresh. So I decided to wear the briefs I'd been wearing at work, and after I showered, I'd use the fresh briefs I'd planned to work out in. And it worked. I worked out, showered, washed my ass, and dressed in clothes and fresh briefs. and I was "fresh" when I went back to work.
 
(I normally wear boxer-briefs to work and regular briefs to work out in. Today, I had only briefs--I was out of boxer briefs. Generally I prefer boxer-briefs to walk around in as I find they don't crawl up my ass as much as regular briefs. I don't do regular boxer shorts--at all. They bunch up, and DO NOT provide any kind of support.)
 
eNjoy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment