Saturday, November 20, 2021

20 November: Saturday jablunkentoob.

So, I crapped 3 times Saturday. Not surprising considering I didn't crap at all Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. Two of those poos are pictured below. As you know, I've re-started my "slow" carb diet to try and lose weight. When I'm really low carb, I typically don't poo every day. I'm much less regular.

But I don't think I've EVER gone 3 days without pooing. Maybe during my basic military training, when I was going through hell week. Last week I was really stopped up. And at the weigh in yesterday afternoon, I'd only lost .3 pounds. I figure that was at least a pound heavy due to a 3 day load languishing in my bowel. So, there you go. We'll see what happens next week.

First poo this morning was a toilet clogger. Big, fat, heavy log. Medium consistency and gummy. I was wiping for 10 minutes to get clean. Busy time in the bathroom. First poo, good poo pic.

eNjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment