Sunday, June 21, 2020

Funny story.

So, I know you don't read this blog for my commentary, but I had to pass along this funny story. Thursday, the 18th, I crapped 3 times. Once in the morning, once after lunch. In the afternoon, I had a snack of sliced baby tomatoes and pickled beets in cottage cheese. I then went on my afternoon walk about 6 pm. About 3/4 of the way through the walk, I realize I have to shit. It was a close thing. I was doing the sphincter-squeezing duck walk through the front door. Dropped trou and let loose. I just barely made it. I considered crapping in the bushes along the way, but I didn't think my neighbors would have appreciated that. 

When I looked down, I saw a big, purple beet colored mess. Really weird looking poo. Unfortunately, I didn't have my phone with me for that poo. But those beets went through me like a bullet train. Almost fast enough to make me shit my pants. Funny stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment