Sunday, May 27, 2018

24 May: Thursday fumble.

So, I pooed three times Monday. I started a low carb diet on Monday. Long time readers of this blog know that means, for me, less poo. Last time I did Tim Ferris's "slow carb" diet, I only crapped every three or four days. I never felt backed up, but my volume of poo dropped WAY down.

So I didn't crap Tuesday or Wednesday. Thursday morning, I get in the car to go to the carpool lot. And I get that familiar rumbling. I'm wondering if I can made it to work. About half way to the lot, I pass a Wawa store and realized I wasn't going to make it to commuter lot!

I made a U turn, and went to the Wawa. I just made it to the restroom, and dropped a giant load in the Wawa toilet. I texted my vanpool while I was crapping, informing them I was going to be late.

I stood up to take a pic, and only then realized the toilet had a auto-flush sensor. So the toilet flushed before the phone was ready. You can just see a tiny amount of poo before I went down. The missed pic is below. Sorry about that.

eNjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment