Thursday, February 15, 2018

15 Feb: Thursday qwerble.

So, I didn't crap Thursday. So I was expecting a big poo Friday. So I pooed at work, shortly after getting to work. Unfortunately, you can't really tell if it's big or not because it's a lousy picture. Again, I blame the overhead, florescent lighting. The glare really interferes with seeing the poo.

Interestingly, I wiped FOUR times after crapping. And I still, STILL felt that itchy feeling of not getting a good wipe an hour later. So at the gym, during lunch, I wiped before working out, and the was indeed fecal residue. What do I have to do to get a good wipe? Use sandpiper? Spend 30 minutes wiping my ass after crapping? I guess I really do have to reevaluate my wiping process.

If anybody has any suggestions, please feel free to submit them as comments. I'm serious folks. Ugly, nasty or sarcastic comments will be deleted.

eNjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment