Thursday, February 8, 2018

6 Feb: Tuesday double glorper.

So, I'm brushing my teeth before work, and I felt like I could poo. Which is good. So I pooed,  wiped, and jumped right into the shower. As I've said several times in this blog, it's always good to shower right after you poo. You can wash your ass, and go to work fresh.

But I got to work, and 30 minutes later, I got that itchy feeling you get when when you don't get a good wipe. So I went to the bathroom and wiped. Sure enough, there was still poo residue. After I wiped AND showered, after pooing. Some seriously tenacious poo residue. Makes me think I have to rethink my poo wiping process. (Because after all, I am a 'process' guy! ;)

Another poo in the afternoon. Busy day for my ass. I used sandpaper to wipe after the second poo, to absolutely make sure I got it all. Kidding. But the sentiment was there.

eNjoy.

2 comments: