Monday, April 13, 2015

13 Apr: Monday double blork.

So, I wake up at 5, and have a first cup of coffee while watching the news. I had upstairs to shower. And while brushing my teeth, I feel the old familiar intestinal rumble. So I brushed, pooed, and jumped right into the shower! Didn't have to wash my hands, because I went right into the shower. Always fun when you can poo and not have to wash your hands! And I get out of the shower with a freshly washed ass! That's pic number one.

So then I'm riding in my carpool, and I have to fart big time. But l couldn't fart in the car with other people there.  That's not how I roll. So I held it in and got gassy. Got to my desk, and farted up a storm! And then I had to poo....again. And poo I did. So I wasn't fresh until I showered after my noon workout. Sigh.

eNjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment