Monday, February 2, 2015

2 Feb: Monday clumph.

So, it's a Monday. I tried to poo before I showered, but no luck. I got to work and, of course, immediately had to poo. So I pooed. But I didn't get a good wipe. That ever happen to you? The poo isn't hard, and it isn't liquid. (Both of which require a quick, cursory wipe.) It was a medium consistency poo (which of course means that you can wipe your ass for 5 hours and STILL not get a good wipe). So I wiped as beast as I could. 20 minutes later, I'm walking down the hall, and I get that "itchy" feeling. I didn't get a good wipe. So I'm back in the bathroom, wiping away.  And I STILL didn't get a good wipe. 20 minutes later, I was itchy again. I said fuck it. I waited until lunch. I worked out for an hour, and then showered. And THEN finally I lost that itchy feeling. Fucking medium poos.
 
eNjoy.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment