Monday, December 23, 2013

So, my friend called me a Fucktard

Everybody know what a "fucktard" is? It isn't complementary. It, in effect, is a cross between a fucker and a retard.

I asked if she would "follow" my blog. I don't have any followers yet. (Please, FOLLOW MY BLOG.) She said no, my blog was boring and stupid. My blog wasn't holding her interest. She said I need to include more about my personal life. She said I need to include more about what I eat. The food that is the source of all of these incredible poos. She said this blog needs to be MORE THAN JUST PICTURES OF MY POO.

I also told her that I don't include pictures of my poo when it isn't really formed. A lot of the time, usually on two poo days, my second poo isn't really formed. It comes out as liquid, more or less. Especially when the second poo comes directly after a big meal. She said I should include picture of ALL my poos, despite how pooagenic they are or are not.

So what do you think? Do you think I should include pictures of ALL of my poos? No matter what they look like?

Let me know. Email me. Or better yet, leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment