Saturday, July 24, 2021

Happy anniversary!

10 years ago today, I started this little poo blog. 10 years. I can hardly believe it. 10 years!! As of today I'm at 773K page views, all time. Starting a poo blog is one thing. Keeping up with it is another. Lots of people start poo blogs and then quickly lose their enthusiasm when it turns out to be work. Real work. When I started the blog I was using an old digital camera. I then took the memory stick from the old Sony camera and took it to my desktop computer and updated my blog using the website. It was a pain in the ass. Which of why there are limited entries from the first 3 years.

After that, I got a smart phone, and updating my blog became much easier. I just take the pictures with my phone, and update the blog using the blogger app on my phone. Easy peasy. 

So, dear readers, the blog continues. Most of my readers are from the US. Which makes sense as the blog is in English. But I do consistently get readers from all over the world. As long as people keep coming to my blog, I'll keep posting pictures of my poo. Here's to another 10 years!

1 comment:

  1. I love your poo and I have been watching your daily poo blog for over six years now. It has really been an emotional roller coaster watching your poo over the years and I hope you keep on going on in the future. Have a good day King

    ReplyDelete