Sunday, July 25, 2021

25 July: Sunday clunchgrounder.

So, while I started the poo 10 years ago yesterday, my first poo post was 10 years ago today. So, here's to 10 years of poo! As of yesterday, I'd posted 2,367 times! That's a lot of poo! And a lot of poo pics. All of my poo, if it was at all possible, is chronicled in this blog. So you, gentle reader, are just as familiar with what comes squirting out of my bunghole as I am! We really are poo brothers and sisters (mostly brothers--i do have some female fans, but I'm pretty sure most of my readers are men). 

When I first started this blog, I was happy to get 30 visitors a day. Now I get, on average, between 300 and 500 visitors a day. Sometimes more. A lot more. I think the most I got in one day was 8,900 visitors. I have no idea what caused the spike. Maybe my blog was mentioned in a news article or another blog. Who knows. And I don't why the "Italy poo splat" entry gets the most visits. I guess if I did a little digging I might be able to figure it out. 

Anyway, I hope to be blogging about my poo for a long time. As long as I'm able. And as long as you, gentle reader, continue to visit my site.

Here's a nice poo pic to start off the next 10 years. And not a bad poo pic 

eNjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment