Friday, January 1, 2021

Sunday bloody sunday.

So, I shit 6 times Sunday. The first crap got me out of bed at 4 am. I didn't have my phone, so, be no pic. And I just kept shitting. And shitting. And shitting. As I've said before, after 2 shits, my bunghole gets sore. Well, my bunghole got sore on Sunday. And yes, there was a trace of bloody residue on the TP. It happens. What sucks of I don't feel comfortable leaving the house when I'm shitting like that. Like, I'll be driving some place and all of a sudden, I'll have to shit. These urges come suddenly and immediately. When you gotta go, you gotta go. So I stay at home. Ugh. I think I need to change my diet. This just ain't right.

2 comments:

  1. This got my attention. Did you do any discovery on your issue? As I look at your pics I think it is possible we are both dealing with similar issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of those issues went away when I lowered my carb intake. I haven't shit 6 times in a day in a while.

      Delete