Sunday, January 12, 2014

12 Jan: Sunday Delayed Poo!

So, I didn't poo on Saturday, which is understandable because I fasted until 6PM that day. I then cheated Saturday night, eating pizza, donuts and drinking beer (watching football). So I was expecting a BIG poo Sunday morning, which is what usually happens after a cheat evening. But that didn't happen. Hmmm.
 
So I cheated again Sunday (as my regular cheat day) and was expecting a big poo anytime. I was in Virginia Beach until about noon, and I was looking at 3 hour drive home. So, it's cheat day--what do you eat? You eat Taco Bell! So I went to Taco Bell and loaded up on favorite cheat foods, including a large (regular full sugar!) "Baja Fresh" Mountain Dew (which I think you can only find at Taco Bell) and Cinnabon "Cinnabon Delights" (four small fried donut pellets filled with Cinnabon frosting--absolutely delicious). Now I thought this could be a problem. I hadn't crapped in a day and half, I was loading up with a huge cheat meal, and I was looking at a 3 hour drive home. I was seriously concerned I was going to stop during the drive and a take a big dumper.
 
Even worse--I was drinking fountain soda, which has acted in the past as a laxative. I drink a regular, full sugar fountain drink, and I'm running to the bathroom 30 minutes later with the squirts. I was really worried that I might have an intestinal emergency while driving, after all of that food and soda.
 
But I did it anyway. I wanted to eat and drink all of that, and I wanted to do it now. If I ended up having to buy new underwear, so be it.
 
But it didn't happen. No emergency. I drove the 3 hours home and nothing happened. No issues. I made it home. 45 minutes after I got home, I crapped. And, as you can see from the picture below, as expected, it was a full load. So it all worked out. It pays to cheat!
 
eNjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment