Saturday, August 7, 2021

10 years, folks, and the message is still the same.

So, I've been blogging about my poo for 10 years. It started as a goof, and I try and have as much fun with it as I can. But I know I have readers who are very concerned about their heath, and who think their poo might be abnormal. And some of them look at my poo, and realize they're probably okay. My poo comes in all shapes and sizes. And I'm okay. I'm healthy. And other people's poo comes in all shapes and sizes. And chances are, they're perfectly fine. That's poo! All shapes and sizes. If you don't crap out a perfectly shaped brown log, it's okay. Chances are you're fine. Remember: all shapes and sizes. 

I'm not a doctor, and I don't give medical advice. If you're really worried about your poo, see a doctor. But I'm telling you, you're probably perfectly normal. Poo is poo. Have fun with it. Dropping a serious load, for me, is akin to a religious experience. So there you go. Poo is poo!

No comments:

Post a Comment