Saturday, October 6, 2012

Oct 6--TWO POO day!

As I mentioned before, I am on a low carb diet. But this eating regimen allows for a "cheat day." That means on Saturday, my cheat day, I can eat or drink anything I want. And I do. I actually fast Friday until 7PM, and cheat Friday evening too.

As I mentioned before, during the week, when I am low-carbing it, I only poo every couple of days. Something about low carbs and not enough sodium means no more daily poos. But when I cheat, I poo. Oh BOY do I poo. I cheated last night; I drank beer, ate pizza and Krispey Kreme donuts. It was great. So, I pooed this morning. And then I pooed again.

The picture below is my second poo. I didn't get a pic of the first poo--sorry about that. It won't happen again. This makes two healthy poos in 3 hours.

I love cheat day.

eNjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment