Monday, October 22, 2012

21 OCT--pre race poo!

Ok. I ran in the Army 10 miler road race on Sunday. The race starts at the Pentagon in Northen Virginia  and goes into Washington DC and goes for 10 miles. Pretty good stuff. My time was 1:44--would have been faster but I had to take a bathroom break. I didn't want to, but I didn't have a chance to piss before the race. And because I'm a 48 year old man--and have to GO MORE OFTEN--I had to stop and piss during thr race.

I was worried about taking a crap before the race. I didn't want to start the race with a full load. Luckily enough, Saturday, the day before, was a full cheat day. We went to an Italian restaurant Saturday night to carb-load for the  race. So I had a ful load ready to go Sunday morning. And all it took to get it going was a couple of sips of coffee.

Below is my pre Army 10 miler poo. As you can see, I didn't have to run the race with a full load.


eNjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment