Sunday, April 28, 2019

28 Apr: Sunday gloomergrunkle.

So I FEASTED yesterday. Big fat Taco Bell breakfast burrito and cinnamon delights and a Baja Blast slushie for breakfast. Caramel frappuchino from Starbucks. Big fat McDonald's mushroom Swiss burger, fries and chocolate shake for lunch. Fried catfish and BBQ pork tips for dinner. And lots of grapefruit vodka and tonic to wash it down. Oh, and another big fat piece of Toblerone chocolate cake. Yum. I stuffed myself all day. And all of that made for and interesting poo. Notice the marbling of the nugget middle top of the picture. Cropped and framed just right, this poo is a work of art.

eNjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Another work of art. you should be very proud. keep up the great poops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always appreciate hearing from my fans!

      Delete