Sunday, August 9, 2015

8 Aug: Saturday flufflets.

Standard, post cheat evening beer and pizza flufflets. Funny how the camera on my phone divides a single image to darker and lighter.

Funny thing happened later in the day. I ate at Taco Bell later today and had what you can only get at Taco Bell....Mountain Dew Baja Blast (the MD website says you can get it out cans fur a "limited time", but I've never seen it in the supermarket). I also had a huge grilled "stuft" burrito. Very satisfying. But even though I had a nice poo earlier in the morning,  a large meal and a fountain drink turns my intestines to goo.

So there am, stuck in traffic, and I had to poo. That ever happen to you? (Post in comments if you have a good "stuck in traffic and have to poo" story.) And then I REALLY had to poo. It was turning into an emergency situation. I finally turned into a Burger King, and hopped to the bathroom. And somebody was in the stall! I briefly considered crapping in the sink, but that would have been bad form. The dude finally comes out, I go in, drop trou and let loose. I BARELY made it. Thanks, MD Baja Blast.

eNjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment