Tuesday, February 11, 2014

This is how I defeat...

...the auto flush feature of the toilets at work. You can see a double light sensor on the picture below. When that senses a change in the light, like somebody getting up from a sitting position, the toilet automatically flushes. And because of that I missed out on some really good poo pics.
 
The solution was to simply cover up the sensor with a post-it note, as demonstrated in the pic at the bottom. Problem solved. I get up, take the pic, remove the post it note, and I leave.
 
HA! Technology ain't so smart.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I usually hang a sheet of tp over the ones at work so autoflush doesn't burgle it before I get my pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep all my turds on twitter @TurdBurglestein
    www.twitter.com/TurdBurglestein

    And I do a lot of other fucked up shit there too...look me up.

    ReplyDelete