Monday, January 21, 2019

Doing my business.

So, the surgery was on my right shoulder. My dominant arm. My wiping arm. My right shoulder is in a sling, immobilized. Which means I have to wipe my ass, after crapping, with my left arm. Which is weird. Normally, I just reach behind and wipe. That just wasn't working with my left hand. So now, I'm reaching between my legs to wipe. I wipe once with wet nap, and then again with toilet paper. And the system is working. Since I've been doing this, I haven't gotten that itchy feeling you get when you don't get a good wipe. It's been all good.

And I have discovered that wet naps (or baby wipes) work really well to clean my bunghole. I stay pretty fresh, which is important because I'm not showering as much. So there to have it. For those who were wondering how I was wiping after surgery. 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment