Friday, December 28, 2018

28 Dec: Friday dumplefloob.

Another day off today, as part of my Christmas vacation. Woke up at 6:30, and crapped shortly thereafter. This was the first of four craps (as of this writing)--there could will be more today. Only the first poo was pooagenic, so that's the only place pic I'm including. The last three craps have been steadily more irritating to my bunghole. The more you wipe, the more sore it gets. If I have to crap and wipe again, it could get very uncomfortable. I have no idea why some days I crap this much.

eNjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Just curious...do you use, for lack of a nicer term, butt wipes? They make all the difference in the world as far as the rawness that can occur from wiping 5-6 times with toilet paper. Plus they make me feel much cleaner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, my girlfriend useu them a lot, and she has suggested I do so. I have used them in the past, but I always feel like they leave too much moisture on my bunghole, and I have to rewipe with regular TP anyway.

      The next day I have a 5 crap day, I will use the wet wipes.

      Delete