Saturday, April 14, 2018

14 Apr: Saturday flurm.

I didn't 💩 at all on Friday, after 💩ing twice on Thursday. Sometimes it works out that way. But look at the 💩I dropped this morning. A thing of beauty. Truly. Perfectly shaped, long, uniformly colored log. And if you're familiar with this blog, you know I don't normally do 💩s like this.  I'm going to start calling the truly impressive 💩s "flurms." Had a nice sound to it.

On another note, my blog will go over 200K page views this weekend. Probably today. It's a milestone. It took my far less time to get to 200K than it did to get to 100K. And I owe it all to my readers. Thank you.

eNjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hot! Your poop that is achieved will be picked up on my hand and keep it in the fridge:). So shiny on the skin and dirm on the texture

    ReplyDelete