Friday, April 28, 2017

For my blog followers, please help me out.

So, I've been going over my stats. The most popular entry in this blog is the Sep 11, 2014, "Thursday Italy Poo Splat" entry. And that entry has 8 comments. (Maybe the high number of comments because of the high traffic?) My blog doesn't get a lot of comments. But that page has 8!

I'd like to know why that page gets so many page views! I admit I didn't know a lot about blogs, or what drives traffic to a particular site. But I'd like to hear from my readers about how they ended up on that page. (Excluding those who go there because of this post.)

Not far behind is the, Nov 11, 2012 "11 Nov: Sunday, Serious Post Cheat Day Poo." (But that entry only has one comment.) Those two entries have amassed over 14k page views. If anybody has any idea why those two entries garner so many page views, I'd love to hear it. You can comment or send me an email.

Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Curiosity. When one person finds the "courage" to comment the others will want to know what he/she said, and then some of them comment, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...but what explains the heavy traffic to those two posts?

    ReplyDelete