Tuesday, January 1, 2019

1 Jan: New Year's Day phiummerbloop.

So, today's the first day of the year. I was making merry last night, drinking vodka and eating heavy and light hors d'oeuvres. Meatballs and prosciutto, Brie and gorgonzola stuffed olives. For lunch I had pimiento cheese topped crispy chicken sandwich and broccoli from Ruby Tuesday's. I don't know what they do to make their broccoli so tender and delicious, but it never fails to please (the drive home was tense, as all of that Ruby Tuesday's deliciousness caused an immediate liquification of everything in my bowels, requiring intense concentration on keeping my sphincter closed until I got home to the toilet). All of that went to make the incredible poo you see below. Great way to start the new year. Solid poo pic.

eNjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Are you healthy? I have simular poop and I'm worried about my health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm perfectly healthy. As I've said many times before, poo comes in all shapes and sizes. Chances are you're fine. If you're worried, see a doctor.

      Delete