Saturday, March 11, 2017

8 Mar: Wednesday whumpdle.

Day before my colonoscopy. First pic is my last regular poo until Saturday. Second poo is the first poo Wednesday evening after I started prepping for my colonoscopy. For people who've never been through it, you prep for a colonoscopy by taking heaps of prescription strength laxatives. I started the prep at 5 PM, and shat my brains out all evening. Pretty soon I was shitting liquid. And the liquid gets clearer and clearer until all solids are flushed from your colon. I went to sleep at 11, woke up at 2 and shat again. Completely liquid. I was going to post pics of all of my colonoscopy prep poos, but they ask looked the same, so I didn't see the point.

eNjoy.

3 comments:

  1. I dont know , why do you have a decision go to doctor


    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the doctor because several weeks before, I saw a LOT of blood in my stool. And that worried me. My grandfather had colon cancer, which means I have a family history. So I wanted to get it checked out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the doctor because several weeks before, I saw a LOT of blood in my stool. And that worried me. My grandfather had colon cancer, which means I have a family history. So I wanted to get it checked out.

    ReplyDelete